I HATE chaos. And if you’re anything like me, you thrive on step-by-step plan. You want it straight; do this, get that. In today’s post, 4 exercises to lose belly fat in 1 week.
Do this workout every day, for the next 7 days, and you will lose weight and see results. In 1 week from now you may want to check out this workout or this challenge… but until then, stay focus with the following fitness routine.
1. Pulsing Leg Lifts (30 SECONDS EACH SIDE)
- This is a great exercise to get started and warm up a little bit.
Related article: The Miracle Muffin Top Workout Lose Weight And Shape Great
2. In And Out Squat Jumps (60 SECONDS)
- This is a killer exercise and a real fat burner! Do it for a full minute.
3. Plank Leg Raises (30 SECONDS EACH SIDE)
- This a great exercise to tone your body from head to toe – literally. It works your core, shoulders, legs, butt and lower back.
4. Jumping Lunges
- Another great high-intensity exercise and a super move to lose belly fat quickly.
Related article: These 4 Exercises Gives You A Smaller Waistline And Bigger Hips
Can you really lose belly fat in a week?
Of course you can.
Follow this workout routine for the next 7 days… and you will lose weight.
You can expect to lose about 1 or 2 pounds.
If you want to lose more than that, check out my recommendations below.
FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS
Whenever you start a weight loss challenge or follow a 7-day fitness plan like this one, chances are that your energy level will be higher than usual.
This is a perfect time to up your game.
If you want to lose even more belly fat, try to apply one of the following proven weight loss tip for a week:
- Swap fruit juice for water
- Take a 10 minutes walk every day
- Skip your breakfast
WHAT? Skipping breakfast?! Yes! I know, this one is a little controversial.
For ages we’ve been told that we had to eat breakfast in order to prevent overeating at lunch and keep our willpower high. But the truth is, skipping breakfast can be a game changer for you.
If you have been following the “eat a breakfast every day” advice and you still have not seen the results you were looking for…Maybe you’ll want to read more about intermittent fasting.