If building a six-pack was easy almost everyone would have sexy abs. It’s not only the actual effort that’s hard, it’s also knowing “how” to burn stomach fat correctly is a challenge. Our goal is to show you the best and practical way to burn stomach fat, so you can finally flaunt a well-toned stomach.
While it’s true that you can’t spot reduce, research shows that high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts may be the closest thing we have to a “belly fat workout.” Why? These push-and-recover sessions are more effective than traditional cardio at getting rid of stubborn abdominal body fat.
Do this workout every day, for the next 7 days, and you will lose weight and see results. In 1 week from now you may want to check out this workout or this challenge… but until then, stay focus on the following fitness routine.
1. Pulsing Leg Lifts (30 SECONDS EACH SIDE):
- Bring right leg out and in front of you keeping spine neutral, hips level, and standing leg soft.
- Extend and straighten the right leg and foot and turn the leg out from the hip.
- Raise leg up so that it remains straight but you feel the right thigh (quad/inner).
- Pulse leg up for 30 seconds.
Related article: The Miracle Muffin Top Workout Lose Weight And Shape Great
2. In And Out Squat Jumps (60 SECONDS):
- Stand with feet together, placing your hands in front of you on your thighs.
- Bend your legs, jump up, and separate your feet in mid-air.
- Land with feet wider than shoulder-width apart, lower into a squat.
- Jump up out of the squat and land back in the starting position, bringing your feet together.
3. Plank Leg Raises (30 SECONDS EACH SIDE):
- Start in a plank position with hands shoulder-width apart.
- Your shoulders, hips, and ankles should be in a line.
- Keep abs engaged and raise your right leg off the floor until it’s at about hip height.
- Keep the right foot flexed.
- Pause and feel the burn.
- Repeat with your left leg.
4. Jumping Lunges (60 SECONDS):
- Starting standing with feet shoulder-width apart.
- Jump your left leg forward and your right leg back into a lunge, with both knees at 90 degrees.
- Jump up and switch your legs in midair so that you land in a lunge with your right leg in front.
- Continue jumping back and forth, pausing as little as possible.