Just like everyone else, even men have some breast tissues. In some, it never changes, while in others it expands due to hormonal changes, medications, or an underlying medical condition. A large majority of men have man boobs or “moobs” simply due to excessive fat deposition on the chest.
It might not be desired by most men, but it is a reality. A lot of them even feel embarrassed about them and often hesitate to take their shirt off in public. But this problem can easily be managed by performing some easy exercises targeting particularly the chest area.
Here are 7 exercises that you can perform to get rid of your moobs.
Dumbbell bench press:
- Lie down on your back on a bench and hold dumbbells in both your hands.
- Your feet should be resting flat on the floor.
- Bend your elbows to bring the weight in line with your chest.
- Look straight and slowly move your dumbbells upwards towards the ceiling and away from your body.
- Then again bring it back to the starting position.
- Do 15-20 reps of this exercise.
Related article: Chest and Back Giant Set Workout For A bigger Stronger Physique
- Stand straight with your feet wider than hip-width apart.
- Hold a kettlebell or a dumbbell close to your chest with both your hands.
- Bend your knees and lower your butt to come into a squat (thighs parallel to the ground).
- Keep your spine and neck straight.
- Pause and then return to the starting position.
Related article: 3 Killer Upper Chest Exercises That You Probably Haven’t Tried
- Get into a high plank position with your wrist placed directly under your shoulder and toes tucked in.
- Your back should be in a straight line.
- Bend your right knee to bring it close to your chest, pause and then take it back to its original position.
- Repeat the same with your left leg and increase your pace.
- It should look like you are running on your hands and knees.
- Start with coming to a high plank position. Your wrists should be under your shoulder and toes tucked in.
- Keep your body neutral and from head and toes, you should be in a straight line.
- Slowly lower your upper body toward the ground by bending your elbows.
- Go down until you’re about six inches away from the ground.
- Push the floor away from you to return to the top to complete one repetition.
Related article: Target your whole upper body and core
- Stand straight on the ground with your feet hip-width apart.
- Leap up and hold the bar with both your hands.
- Your hands should be shoulder-width apart and your palms should be facing away from your face.
- Extend your hands and lift your legs off the ground.
- Pull your shoulders back and keep them neutral.
- Engage the muscles of your upper body, bend your elbows and pull yourself upward till the upper part of your chest does not touch the bar.
- Again lower your body to extend your hands and complete one repetition.
- Stand on the ground with your legs shoulder hip-width apart and hands by your side.
- Bend down in a crouch position and place your hands on the ground between your legs.
- Kick your leg straight out behind your back to get into a push-up position.
- Lower down into a push-up, then rise.
- Hop and move your feet forward, close to your hands to come to a crouch position.
- Jump straight up into the air, reaching your arms overhead.
- Stand up to complete one repetition.
- Step up on the dip station and hold the handles with both sides with a neutral grip.
- Turn your elbows away from your body so that they point outwards.
- Your feet should be folded, knees should be in line with the body.
- Take your body lower and keep your elbows out, stretching the chest until your upper arms and forearms make 90 degrees.
- Flex the chest and lift the body back to the starting position.
- Again repeat the same movement.